27th Annual Unity Rally, at La Grange Village Hall (upstairs)
- Sun September 9, at 3:00 pm
- featuring talk by Kendra Freeman, Manager, Metropolitan Planning Council on "50 years after the Fair Housing Act: The Cost of Segregation"
- includes "Watch My Feet" youth group doing relevant skits
- Village proclamation and short talks by various school and village officials
- a flower ceremony (started by Julia Doris) for people to meet each other
Sponsored by the CommUNITY Diversity Group of La Grange
For more information, contact Linda Eastman, 708-579-5114 or visit www.communitydiversity.org